Sales Enablement Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
We work with companies like Zillow, Pinterest, and Autodesk, who are deeply committed to equity and inclusion by ensuring that all of their employees have access to our highly-vetted, diverse, and brilliant professional coaches. When organizations offer Bravely, they scale the support provided by their People teams, managers and transform their workplaces. Our data-driven insights and passionate team are driving change for employees and in workplaces around the world.
About the role
Bravely is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to build, deploy, and oversee our inaugural Sales Enablement program for new and existing business. We’re taking a proactive approach to building out our enablement function and looking for someone who has experience successfully building out early-stage enablement efforts in fast growing SaaS companies.
In this role you’ll partner with key stakeholders across the organization to support the sales organization through the creation and delivery of content, processes, initiatives and strategies using relevant learning methods, infrastructure, and tools to help the sales team thrive.
Given this is a new role, you’ll like this role if you’re entrepreneurial, enjoy being highly self-directed and building new things. If working in an ambiguous and unstructured environment makes you cringe, then this may not be the right role for you.
As the founding member of this business critical team, you will:
- Build, deploy & monitor a Sales Enablement program supporting our entire Sales Organization: New Business and Existing Accounts
- Partner with internal stakeholders to design, develop, and deploy new processes, methodologies, strategies, and learning content aligned with sales initiatives
- Own the end-to-end process of creating presentations, one-sheets, videos, and additional assets that enable and educate our sales team
- Create, deliver, and train the sales team on the effective sales playbooks that are put in place around various sales motions and plays
- Develop an onboarding curriculum for new sales employees that trains on the necessary skills for success, while defining onboarding milestones and success metrics
- Identify what materials need to be created and what materials need to be refreshed to empower the sales team to be efficient and effective to drive execution in the field
- Actively maintain our Customer Materials library with up-to-date content
- Gain expertise in our product, industry, and go-to-market strategies
- Partner with Bravely Sales leadership and the People Team to create and execute the strategy for the sales team skill and competency mapping and development
- Assist in the planning and execution of our annual SKO and sales offsites
Need to have
- Minimum of 3+ years working in Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, or a Learning role at a fast growing SaaS company
- Experience creating enablement content including presentations, decks, and videos
- Demonstrated success in supporting a sales team to be more effective and efficient
- You have demonstrated success in collaborating cross-functionally to develop content and align operational execution with strategic objectives
- Proficient in sales processes, methodologies, and skills
- Experienced in developing and managing training programs
- You can not only develop the content, but you are comfortable and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- Experience working in unstructured environments
Nice to have
- Experience working in HR Tech or a company that sells into HR a plus
- You have strengths in creative content and visual storytelling - ability to make it fun!
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
Work from where it WORKS for you. We are a fully distributed remote team with an office in New York. Our team is now 100% fully distributed and remote. We will eventually offer the option to be hybrid in New York. We will not require employees located in NY to come into the office. We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance.
Working at Bravely
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As an equal employment opportunity employer will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making life at work better for everyone!