Account Executive, Mid-Market
The Achievers Account Executive team inspires future customers to set the strategy for how Employee Success™ positively impacts business success. Team members leverage their entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade potential customers to embrace the Achievers Employee Success Platform™. Whether you’re working with 500 or 3000 employee companies at a Mid-Market level, Achievers Account Executives apply their extensive knowledge in complex Software Sales cycles and the Human Capital Management industry to leverage relationships and to help businesses be successful through the success of their employees.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs in order to effectively position the Achievers solution
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Understand and explain the benefits of a SaaS-based employee success product and service
- Manage complex, concurrent sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Build strategic customer acquisition plans for top prospects while managing incoming opportunities
- Have 2+ years of experience in business application sales, preferably within an enterprise SaaS environment
- Have a consistent track record of exceeding your quota and revenue goals
- Experience using tools like Sales Navigator, Discover Org, Outreach, Salesforce, Chorus.ai, and others
- Are a hunter with a keen passion for net-new sales
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have demonstrated experience and comfort selling to the C-suite
- Can build long-standing relationships across the business to nurture complex sales cycles
- Are a self-starter who thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Have a bachelor's degree; having a master's degree is considered an asset
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development Human Resources
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Change the way the world works.