Enterprise Account Executive
Title of Role: Enterprise Account Executive
Reports to: SVP Sales, North America
Locations: United States (WorkFromAnywhere)
1E is currently going through an exciting time! Why? Because our software is transforming the world of remote working. Our technologies are there to help organizations with challenges caused by COVID, enabling the #WorkFromAnywhere Enterprise.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to provide an outstanding consultative customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a growing company. In this role, you will join a team that liaises with C-level decision-makers to win new enterprise logos. To be successful, you'll need expertise in the enterprise software market and the ability to build strong trusted relationships at all levels.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet or exceed revenue quota and bookings. Demonstrate outstanding execution track record along the sales cycle, ensuring 1E’s sales methodologies and common processes are in place, defining clear strategic account engagement guidelines.
- Monitor and take the necessary measures to ensure that you’ve developed an adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generation for consistent growth within your strategic account portfolio.
- Establish and maintain accurate, timely, and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing the required updates to Salesforce and 1E executive management.
- Build a network of executive relationships across industry, community, and business groups and with key partners and customers.
- Successfully close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision-makers.
- Stay current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to your sales team, and ensuring that all involved know their roles in the successful campaign
- Facilitate alignment and effective exchanges within the sales team and internal/external partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflicts to encourage harmonious and productive interaction
- Demonstrate strong critical analysis and planning skills in reviewing data, understanding trends, preparing, and communicating applicable plans
- Provide sales oversight during the implementation process and ensure all customer expectations are met, changes in scope are documented and addressed, and assist as required to promote successful implementation.
- Manage your existing customer relationships to develop a strong reference base for 1E products and services. Assist in the ongoing account management toward the goal of complete customer satisfaction. Work closely with all 1E service and support teams to manage through and customer issues or concerns.
- Operate internally and externally as a good team player. Make sure you're working collaboratively at all levels and help align our goals in a positive and constructive manner.
What You'll Bring:
- A team player attitude with an understanding of and enthusiasm for collaborative teamwork.
- 7+ years of experience as a quota-carrying, enterprise software sales rep with demonstrated year-over-year quota achievement.
- Proven success selling complex software solutions that deliver significant business value and ROI.
- Strong ability to sell, prospect, qualify, pursue, and close complex deals.
- Strong ability to successfully manage and close a complex sales cycle.
- Strategic mindset with outstanding communication and time-management skills.
- High energy and motivation to close business and develop unbreakable relationships.
- Strong ability to establish rapport and gain trust; ability to relate to many different personalities.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Remote/Flexible working
- Have more staycations, we’re a WorkFromAnywhere organization
- Your own laptop and hardware (we’ll help you set up your WFH workstation)
- 22 PTO, 9 paid holidays, 6 sick days
- Wellness and engagement programs (free courses, external speakers, tool kits)
- Employee Assistant Program
- Life Assurance
- Medical Dental and Vision
- Long service sabbatical/Bonus
Plus! - On successful completion of your probation you will be eligible to participate in any share-based employee incentive scheme that 1E has in place at that time
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-time visibility & control of every remote endpoint in your IT estate