AWS Solution Architect - Remote
TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner that specializes in IoT (Internet of things) and ML/AI (Machine Learning / Artificial intelligence). We are currently looking for a solution architect to join the TensorIoT team. TensorIoT works to bring new and unique solutions utilizing IoT and ML/AI and in conjunction with the AWS (Amazon Web Services) eco-system. TensorIoT has built solutions for clients of all different sizes and across many different industry sectors.
Do you thrive on helping customers realize innovative solutions and solving complex technical problems? Do you have a desire to be part of cutting-edge technology and make use of the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have the ability for helping groups understand architecture? Do you strive to implement best practices and lead a project to success? Are you ready to bring your unique combination of technical skills, business knowledge, and can-do attitude to help your customers successfully utilize the Amazon Web Services eco-system to transform their business?
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To The Following
- Leading face to face conversations with clients and providing technical expertise to client calls from start to finish
- Architecting and implementing solutions through guiding the development team to implement the architectural vision
- Writing concise and detailed documentation
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior developers
- Perform as Lead Architect taking solution ownership and stimulate design to completion.
- Develop deep expertise in the different components in the AWS eco-system
- Bring your knowledge of application construction and microservices architecture to help solve the client’s business need
- Ensure projects follow AWS Best Practices
- Contribute to the development of policies, strategies, and best practices by participating in management meetings along with varied direct contributions.
- Assist in the design and development of technical content explained in the statement of work.
- Head responsibility to deliver technical architectural design, plans, and strategies to be delivered in engagement
- Participate in QA reviews of entire project code documentation.
- Assist design inquires as well as resolve design disagreements during construction efforts.
- 10+ years of software development/architecture experience
- Deep familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Python/Node.JS
- Experience working with IoT technologies and extensive experience working with Data
- A deep understanding of the benefits of the Microservice and serverless paradigms
- Experience developing technical documentation that is clear and easy to understand
- Superior collaboration and communication skills
- A deep understanding of programming fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Deep familiarity and comfort with REST APIs
- The ability to help guide technical discussion and decisions both with the client and internally
- A “lead by example” attitude, and motivation to deliver work you’re proud of
- Will have at least one AWS certification
- Some Java experiences
- Experience with microcomputers and microcontrollers
TensorIoT's founders helped build world-class IoT and AI platforms at AWS, and Google and are now creating solutions to simplify the way enterprises incorporate edge devices and their data into their day-to-day operations. Our mission is to help connect devices and make them smarter. Our founders firmly believe in the transformative potential of smarter devices to enhance our quality of life and we're just getting started! Connect with us today to learn more!
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Engineering Information Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making things intelligent!