Mid-Market Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps 1.4 million creatives, branding, and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution, and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, San Mateo, London, Barcelona, and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @ Bynder.
Bynder is seeking a high-energy Mid-Market Account Executive with a proven track record of closing deals and exceeding quota at a high-growth cloud organization. Our DAM (Digital Asset Management) solution has been implemented by some of the world’s leading organizations and we are currently growing our sales team to keep up our rapid growth.
- Building a pipeline by actively prospecting and engaging with leads throughout the sales cycle
- Conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Thorough knowledge of our products and solutions
- Articulating business value, ROI, and technical benefits of Bynder’s solution
- Managing pipeline, leads, forecasting, and all other sales activity via Salesforce.com
- Presenting pricing and package information to all key stakeholders
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Ability to accurately forecast committed business and upside opportunity
- 3+ years closing experience as a top sales performer
- Experience selling Enterprise cloud software
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree required
- Experience selling at Director, VP, and C suite levels
- Driven, self-starter type with strong leadership and hunting skills
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Experience with Saleforce.com
- Experience with Challenger Sales model, Spin selling, and or MEDDIC a plus
- Experience selling in B2B, SaaS/Cloud, DAM, or Marketing Technologies
- Thrives in start-up and collaborative environment
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
- Competitive salary and 401(k) - dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Commuter benefits and referral bonus plans
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Being part of a rapidly growing global team, located in San Mateo, Boston, London, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, and Barcelona
- A light-hearted and fun work environment
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective make Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The DAM platform and creative content engine that brands need to power personalized digital experiences.