This job is no longer accepting applications.
Alida created the world's first CXM & Insights Platform, for the world’s most customer-obsessed brands, to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Our unparalleled approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time. At Alida we value being bold, empathetic, curious, and authentic. We also have a lot of fun!
As a Solution Architect (SA) you will combine your business acumen and deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Alida platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision-makers from our largest accounts, as well as Alida’s technology partners and account teams.
This role will report to the Vice President of Value & Solution Engineering and requires a passion for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement. The position will provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions aligned with customer needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilized across multiple customer projects.
This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product Engineering, and customers.
- Engage early in strategic deal cycles to help customer executives define their “Total Experience Vision” and map Alida solutions to key technical and business requirements (vision selling)
- Lead “experience design” discovery sessions and implementation scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of Alida solutions
- Design end-to-end technical solutions that meet customers’ business objectives
- Ability to structure a solution that is profitable and replicable across customers (based on Alida’s roadmap capabilities and future state releases)
- Manage/lead the deal conversation when prospect technical teams are involved in the sales process across key stages of opportunity development
- Listen to the customer and identify the underlying needs and goals to create the optimal solution - sometimes reviewing with the customer why they would benefit from changing their processes
- Design and document custom solutions for individual customer’s needs by adapting the platform capabilities to the needs of Alida’s enterprise-level customers
- Collaborate with a small team to define, refine, and iterate over internal processes and service offerings to provide the best possible customer experience
- Establish strong relationships with the customer’s key technical and business decision-makers
- Strong comfort level meeting with/guiding legal and Infosec teams re: privacy and security requirements (Alida SPC teams provide detailed support in a value-add team model)
- Operate regularly in a fast-paced sales environment with cross-functional support teams
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Professional Services billing targets
- Understand the customer’s business requirements in order to articulate Alida’s business value
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Alida product suite and roadmap
- Performance metrics include ARR/Revenue Growth, Retention/Upsell Rate
We can’t wait to meet you!
We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram.
- Computer Software Information Technology & Services Market Research
- Engineering Information Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.