Account Executive (ehsAI)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ehsAI is a Vancouver-based company using Artificial Intelligence to lower the cost of complying with environmental laws and regulations, standards, permits, policies, etc. We are a team of 40 people and have a growing list of Fortune 50 customers. We are female-founded, female-led, and we are committed to diversity and inclusivity in everything we do. We have an office in Gastown available for occasional drop-in use and critical meetings, but otherwise, our team is working from home with flexible hours as the pandemic winds down.
The Enterprise Account Executive focuses on selling the ehsAI SaaS software solutions to accounts in their assigned industry vertical. You will be tasked with generating new revenue with a focus on prospecting, solution selling as well as existing client upsell. This role manages sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organization to address business needs and deliver client value. We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed and can develop strong relationships with business leaders and executives.
Responsibilities And Deliverables
- Meets or exceeds sales and product objectives as assigned
- Develop new business
- Continually prospect and network for new leads through warm and cold prospecting primarily through phone, social and email to qualify
- Devise and implement creative outbound strategies to initiate conversations with VPs and C-Level prospects
- Follow up with leads provided by the internal lead generation team
- Work strategically with the Sales Leaders in the assigned territory to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging a pre-sales consultant where necessary
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Utilize Salesforce to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates along with predictable and precise sales forecasts
- Respond to RFP’s to achieve quarterly targets
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Keep informed of industry trends and feed this information to the Product Sales, Product Development Team and Marketing team, in an effort to strengthen the ehsAI offering in the assigned vertical
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as required.
- Attend Industry-specific tradeshows and conferences to support marketing programs.
- Delivery of on-site and online sales presentations and software demos
- Preparation and delivery of quotes and proposals
- Facilitate client transfer to the Global Services team
- Actively build product knowledge to ensure a high level of literacy on the ehsAI system as well as new functionality
- Some travel to locations within Canada and the U.S required
- Reports to the VP Sales, (ehsAI)
- Builds and maintains relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization including Business Development, Global Services, Customer Success, Legal and others.
Skills & Work Traits
- Experience defining solutions with clear value propositions that provide tangible ROI to their business
- Experience identifying, prospecting and developing accounts
- A proven track record of closed sales and client satisfaction
- Strong communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Highly motivated, possess a positive attitude and driven by targets
- Proven ability to drive sales
- You are able to work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results
- Ability to engage, negotiate, discuss, and present with Business Leaders and Executives
- You are knowledgeable of SaaS business models and software sales cycle
- Strong understanding of software, support, and services contracts and agreements
- Good understanding of enterprise application requirements/architecture
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Prior experience working with CRM software and forecasting tools, Salesforce experience preferred
- Understanding of the Environmental, Health & Safety, or Quality industry
- Understanding of ISO, Quality, Environmental, Safety and Business Performance Management, and associated regulations and standards
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of previous software and service sales or relevant experience
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in a related field.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
ehsAI offers a generous compensation package and benefits, as well as a fun and driven work environment and culture. ehsAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
ehsAI is a next wave compliance technology company that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help organizations reduce the cost and risks of permitting and compliance. As a start-up that was recently acquired by Intelex but continues to function as an independent business, we have joined the family of Industrial Scientific and Fortive, a Fortune 500 industry leader and have the support and backing to meet our goals. A woman-led business, ehsAI is committed to integrity, diversity and innovation in all its transactions and developing disruptive solutions that transform environmental, health and safety and compliance management for business. For more information, visit www.ehsai.caIndustry
- Computer Software Information Technology & Services
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.