This job is no longer accepting applications.
FM:Systems, a leading provider of Workplace Management Systems and the top performer in space management and workplace services software, is seeking a Solutions Consultant to provide technical sales support to the FM:Systems sales team through performing both remote and on-site product solution validations. You will also complete technical documentation and work on cross-departmental projects and initiatives. This team is all about new ideas, creativity and going above and beyond to support our sales team.
The location is flexible for an experienced remote worker.
At FM:Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave: Do the right thing, act with urgency and cultivate a culture of excellence & accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation and invest in our people. If this sounds like a company you would like to work for, apply today!
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge during the sales process to help close business
- Develop and deliver remote product demonstrations as well as on-site demonstrations across multiple industries and for various audiences (Higher Ed, Healthcare, Corporate, Government, International)
- Assist the Sales Team in performing discovery and uncovering critical business issues in client’s current process.
- Create presentations and custom demonstrations as well as proof of concepts and guided training sessions when necessary
- Act as a subject matter expert liaison between departments, including Product, Marketing, Support and Services to provide up-to-date information and engage in cross-dept. initiatives
- Manage & maintain the sales demo environment
- Contribute to RFP and security questionnaire responses.
- Participate in industry meetings, networking, trade show events and activities
- Self-educate on current market trends
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- SaaS Pre-Sales Experience
- Experience with Workplace Management, Facilities and/or Analytics Solutions
- Strong presentation and teaching skills, including the ability to understand and communicate technical information
- Proven ability to learn new technology and solutions quickly
- Experience selling into corporate, health, higher education, and Government markets
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Nice to have:
- Basic programming experience in HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with SQL & relational database concepts
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Ability to recognize, suggest and act on new opportunities and projects on their own initiative
- Flexibility in shifting priorities and schedule
FM:Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Powered by JazzHR
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Computer & Network Security
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering organizations to identify, plan & deliver the ideal workplace experience for employees.