Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re Rentable, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to use their sales skills to scale a vital part of our rapidly-growing startup. More precisely, we’re looking for motivated individuals who can leverage their communication skills to drive new business. You’ll report and work directly with an SDR Manager to meet and exceed goals across all active markets.
If you're an SDR who wants to see their work make a real difference in the trajectory of our growing company, then you'd be perfect for this position. Some of our top Account Executives started on the SDR team; if you would like to quickly advance your sales career this is the place to start!
As a Sales Development Representative, your primary function is to put our sales team in touch with the right people at the right companies. You'll be responsible for engaging prospective customers and converting these into sales opportunities that will be handed to and closed by an Account Executive.
You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business and be recognized & rewarded for your success. We only hire the best, and you’ll need to convince us that you’re a top-level performer.
- Work on the SDR team in tandem with our Account Executives to grow our top markets
- Prospect and research new business opportunities with property management companies
- Build a pipeline of consistent and qualified leads for Account Executives
- Engage prospective customers via cold calling, LinkedIn and email marketing
- Creatively uncover opportunities by connecting with multiple stakeholders; property managers, marketing directors and senior leadership
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales role
- A friendly, likable demeanor and a team-oriented mindset
- Competitive spirit
- Willingness to contact and sell to people you've never met
- Ability to qualify prospective customers and generate leads
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new strategies for pre-sales outreach
- A relentless desire for growth and advancement
We’re a passionate, 70-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest-growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR RENTABLE
- 100% Remote Workplace, Equipment Provided
- Competitive Compensation Package (Base Salary + Commission)
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take a vacation whenever you want)
- Laidback work environment/schedule
- Quick opportunities for career advancement
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture
- As an added perk, we’re currently offering a signing bonus*
- Signing Bonus Details: $1,000 total - $500 paid out once you reach 90 days of employment, remaining $500 when you reach 6 months of employment.
- Marketing & Advertising Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.