Sales Development Representative
As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you'll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive permeates everything we do – from how we develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person’s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and the success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors in the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
We need motivated, self-starters with a positive outlook to join our Business Development team. Ideally, we would like candidates to have some exposure to corporate prospecting, but more importantly, we are targeting individuals with high energy, great communication skills, and the ambition to work hard. New graduates are urged to apply!
We are strong believers that cutting-edge cybersecurity can have a huge impact on making the world a safer place and we want other people who feel that same passion. In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work with and learn from a fast-growing, high-performance team.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers. In this position, you are a driving force for the company by boosting sales and contributing to long-term business growth.
About The Role
- Set and execute on a cadence of phone, email, and social communications to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities within large enterprise organizations.
- Manage the top for the sales funnel to ensure sales have a pipeline to support goals.
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies.
- Promptly follow-up and qualify all leads.
- Prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Research and build new and existing accounts.
- Run discovery calls with prospects to qualify opportunities.
- Maintain consistent levels of activity to reach assigned goals.
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using internal CRM.
- Coordinate marketing activities for your assigned territory with the Marketing team.
- Report on trends and information discovered during the prospecting and qualification process. Coordinate marketing activities with the Marketing team.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or another related field
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Preferred Skills And Experience
- CRM experience
- 6 Months of corporate prospecting experience
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Team
FireMon provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance, and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn’t intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.
FireMon provides equal employment [opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Computer & Network Security
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The only agile network security policy platform for firewalls & cloud security groups.