One Network, the pioneer in multi-party supply chain network technology, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies make business decisions. ONE helps businesses run simpler, faster, smarter by connecting people and things in real-time. Our vision is born out of results and leading companies such as Albertson, Dana, and the U.S. Marine Corps have simplified their technology, boosted efficiency and service levels because of the products we create!
We are looking for a dynamic Global Presales Consultant to join our team.
- Run discovery sessions with the prospect to understand key objectives, issues, requirements, value propositions, and decision processes
- Develop solution proposals designing a profitable plan to deliver value, meet requirements, define future processes, and data integration to deliver customer requirements
- Support other pre-sales activities including technical RFI/RFP response include systems architecture, data integration, demand and supply mathematical models, inventory optimization models, and network optimization design
- Configure and deliver customer demos and onsite customer workshops
- Participate as a member of the One Network’s supply chain solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client’s detailed business objectives, value analysis process models, and data integration needs
- Design and Architect supply chain solutions that best meet the client’s requirements based on ONE RTVN application with inventory, supply, and demand models and value analysis
- Perform hands-on modeling and implementation of the supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine algorithm tuning, forecast modeling, inventory modeling, integration development, java development, and business workflow configuration
- Perform testing and analysis to ensure the solutions perform as designed
- Perform training sessions for clients and partners and support through the go-live process, and play a key role in promoting solutions adoption
- Work with Project Leaders to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
- Coordinate implementation activities across multiple team members.
- Provide solution direction, needs, and customer feedback to product management and engineering on the future direction of the core components
- Travel to trade shows, marketing events
- Support White Paper and marketing collateral development
- Participate in discussion with marketing and engineering teams on new product introduction and provide feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or other appropriate fields. A Master's degree is a plus.
- 6-8 years of work experience selling, building, or implementing Java enterprise applications.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is required
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- General consulting skills, including team facilitation and business case development
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in sales or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Management Consulting
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One Network is the intelligent business platform for autonomous supply chain management.