Sales Development Representative- Corporate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking Sales Development Representatives to be part of our team servicing our North America Corporate Sales Teams. This position involves generating qualified leads for our sales reps to ensure that they maintain adequate pipeline coverage to hit revenue targets. This is a position where energy and initiative are pre-requisites to success and rewarded accordingly.
- Successfully generate qualified opportunities for the North American Corporate Sales Team – continuously building and sustaining a healthy pipeline of new customer opportunities for Nuix. These leads will be a mixture of campaign-specific leads and self-generated leads
- Identify and engage with prospects over the phone and email, understanding their needs, and positioning Nuix as the appropriate solution
- Qualify prospects based on budget, authority, need and timeframe (BANT)
- Work with Corporate sales reps to ensure timely follow-up and feedback for all qualified opportunities created and passed
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly targets including operational metrics (such as number of calls, talk time) lead and opportunity metrics (number of sales accepted leads generated) and focusing heavily on revenue metrics (attributable revenue)
- Assist with all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales
- Continuously acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Nuix solutions, functionality, USP’s and competitive positioning to be able to successfully and intelligently articulate the benefit of Nuix solutions – identify and talk to prospects pain points
- By leveraging an in-depth knowledge of Nuix solutions, successfully demo Nuix solutions to prospective customers
- Utilise SFDC, to track and manage sales leads, and to present an up to date and comprehensive status of leads and opportunities
- Other activities as may be assigned from time to time to support marketing and sales initiatives
- Consistently ranked as a top performer with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Knowledge of legal technology and digital forensics preferable
- Demonstrate confidence and tact, with a high degree of business and emotional intelligence
- You will be persistent, persuasive (but not aggressive), culturally aware in your efforts to qualify and progress leads
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and communicate product capabilities and competitive differentiators
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Commitment to work collaboratively & cross-functionally
- Ambition, and willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written, facilitation & presentation techniques
- Preferably educated to degree level in Business, IS or Computer Science
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World.
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
Teamwork – Stronger together
People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Finding Truth in a Digital World