Solutions Consultant (Enterprise)
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious global team that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer experience. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 1 billion customer interactions for some notable enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook and Shopify. We recently raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and we're officially a Canadian unicorn with a $ 1.2B valuation!
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us .
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant to provide technical and subject matter expertise to some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. You will collaborate with our Enterprise Sales team to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs, and craft automation-first strategies to be adopted by their entire organization. In other words, you will re-shape how companies will manage communications with their most valuable asset - their customers.
As an SC on our Enterprise team, you will be responsible for all technical and competitive aspects of Ada’s sales cycle. You will be both sales focused and technically savvy to successfully sell to Enterprise executives.
- 3-5 years of pre-sales engineering, and/or strategy / management / technology consulting experience.
- Strong communicator and storyteller with a proven track record of helping customers meet their business objectives.
- Working knowledge of APIs and a common understanding of SaaS platforms (e.g. Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience working and collaborating with Engineering and Product teams, to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved.
- Technically and analytically curious, where you demonstrate the ability to be a perpetual learner and love to make new discoveries and improve the status quo.
- Reliable and resilient team player to deliver on your commitments in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead discovery sessions with customer support and marketing teams, to uncover requirements and challenges and identify opportunities in their businesses.
- Deliver concise, compelling, value-based presentations (product demos, technical assessments, etc.) to all levels of an organization, including C-suite (e.g. CTO, CMO).
- Build custom product demonstrations that integrate into the client’s pre-existing tech stack, and capture the long-term value of Ada’s Automation-First strategy.
- Facilitate sandbox sessions and proof-of-concept implementations with high-value prospective buyers.
- Support the Sales team in meeting quarterly revenue goals, while working as a part of the extended team on larger, more strategic opportunities with multiple resources from Product and Engineering.
- Expand implementations with your account teams to drive bigger deals and more complex solutions for customers.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers on Automated Customer Experience, and the product mix that will best support their unique needs.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital-first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
- Computer Software Internet Information Technology & Services
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI-powered, scalable automation to drive engagement across the customer journey.