Enterprise Account Executive
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopio!
At Loopio, our Sales team has a direct impact on our customers and prospects through connecting with Loopio’s award-winning RFP response software that will fuel their growth. We are growing our team with the addition of an Enterprise Account Executive. We're looking for B2B SaaS Sales professionals who are excited to sell to Sales, Security, and Proposal Management teams.
The ideal candidate has a strong blend of strategic thinking, previous SaaS experience, and a self-starter attitude. You are curious, know how to listen, and understand what prospects are really saying. You work with prospects to help solve their challenges and help them identify solutions to challenges they may not even know they have.
You will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales organization, and more importantly, play a key role in the success of Loopio!
What You'll Be Doing
- Play a key role in growing Loopio by driving forward sales opportunities within a defined market segment to generate new and expansion revenue
- Partner with our Sales Development team to prospect target accounts and navigate complex sales cycles
- Inspire prospective customers by delivering a world-class sales experience, providing online demos of the Loopio platform, and navigating through the complete buying process
- Deliver and negotiate sales proposals to prospective customers and work closely with senior leadership to help close large opportunities
- Build strong partnerships with your prospects and prepare them for success as customers with our Customer Experience team
- Play a key role in Loopio’s expansion strategy by working with strategic accounts to drive internal adoption and maximize total expansion revenue
- Meet (and exceed) quarterly sales targets and consistently deliver accurate forecasts to sales management and Loopio leadership
- Work closely with Loopio’s Product team to help evolve the Loopio Platform based on market trends and customer requirements
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of inside sales experience as an Account Executive or similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of managing complex sales cycles at Enterprise organizations from start to finish with a strong ability to uncover customer problems and highlight appropriate solutions
- Proven track record of generating sales opportunities at large organizations
- Significant experience in managing both new and expansion sales cycles
- Ability to develop relationships with senior leaders and c-level executives
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRMs), sales automation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and web conferencing tools
- A proactive mindset with strong organizational and time-management skills
- A self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Excellent presentation skills to connect with prospective clients on the phone and through delivering online demos
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced startup culture along with highly motivated and passionate team members
- Possess the ability and interest to try new things and not afraid to take on a challenge independently interested in contributing to enhancing Loopio’s marketing initiatives
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace that operates under a Hub Region Model. We recognize the advantages and flexibility of working remotely and we integrate that into the way we work!
- Right now, Loopio has one central Hub which is our Toronto Hub Region and our teams mostly work regular business hours in the EST time zone.
- Loopers and future-Loopers can live anywhere within a 300km/185-mile radius of Toronto (within Ontario).
- You’ll collaborate with your team largely remotely - we’re all just a Zoom call away!
- Loopio headquarters is at our beautiful Kensington Market office in downtown Toronto.
- When it’s safe to do so again, you’ll have the option of working where you work best - whether that be majority at home or hot-desking at the office whenever you’d like. When we are able to do so, we will also have the opportunity to make in-person connections at our Toronto office or during organization-wide events such as our Annual Retreat or Loopicon.
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- We make transparency and communication a part of how we work; you’ll love our weekly all-hands meeting or quarterly Ask Me Anything sessions with the Senior Leadership Team
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is deeply invested in personal and professional growth
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a holistic health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
- You’ll be a part of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list 2020 and the Fast 500 list 2020!
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member (Diane or Yeniffer) of our Talent Experience team (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.
- Computer Software E-learning Information Technology & Services
- Management Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Supercharge responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires.