Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded by Jesse Lipson (founder and former CEO of ShareFile), Real Magic has been named one of the most promising startups in the Triangle. Our first product, Levitate (www.levitate.ai) is a keep-in-touch marketing platform designed to help relationship-based businesses grow by staying top of mind in an authentic, personal way. Our mission—to help make the world a more creative and entrepreneurial place—is fueled by four core values:
- Create Magic
- Show Customer Empathy
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Focus on Solutions, Not Problems
Are you looking for a fast-paced growth opportunity to become an Account Executive? Looking to develop your sales skills in the tech industry? Levitate is hiring amazing team members that are eager to learn and do great things. We are looking for driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to grow fast. This is NOT a long-term SDR role that will drag on for 12-18 months. We want to bring you on, teach you about our product, our business, and how to crush it on the phones, then after 6 months of success as an SDR we want to promote you into an Account Executive role.
In the SDR role you will be outbound prospecting into Small Medium Businesses (SMBs) across the US. Your goal will be to book appointments for our Senior Account Executives while honing the skills needed to close your own deals in the future. It is a fast-paced role, so you’ll need to be awesome to keep up. Our ideal candidates have a strong desire to succeed, a go-getter/hunter mentality, the mental toughness to handle the grind, and the ability to be coached… aka ask for help!
We also offer a great compensation structure, a rockstar employee base, and rapid promotion paths within the inside sales team. Levitate is based in Raleigh, NC – one of the nation’s fastest-growing cities. And our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision & life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K, short & long-term disability, paid-time-off, holiday pay and more!
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for sales leaders
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Previous cold calling experience a plus, but not required
- Strong desire to succeed and hunter mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow your business through the lost art of keeping in touch.