This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role: Sales Account Executive
Location: United States (role can be virtual)
PairSoft is the combination of Paramount Workplace and PaperSave! The union creates the strongest procure and spend management platform and document management solution for the mid and enterprise markets with seamless integration to the Dynamics, Dynamics 365, Sage Intacct and Blackbaud applications. Together, we are excited to enter a new phase of growth and innovation in partnership with Turn/River Capital: PRWeb_Announcement_Turn/River Capital
PairSoft is looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to join the sales team and successfully convert inbound leads to new business sales for the WorkPlace product. We are looking for a talented sales professional to join our small team of long-time sales AEs and leaders, and to step into this direct sales role with a positive attitude, willingness to learn quickly and an innate drive to be successful driving net new business on this journey to empower clients with end-to-end spend management solutions. Inbound leads come from a mix of existing channel partner relationships, organic website and paid media. You should be highly self-motivated, an excellent written and verbal communicator and excited by the prospect of converting inbound leads. We look forward to meeting you!
What you’ll do
- Lead WorkPlace inbound prospects through an enterprise-grade professional sales process with the objective to convert prospect inquiries into new client relationships.
- Manage a structured sales process including discovery, demonstration, and proposal meetings.
- Creatively develop and implement specialized sales activities to drive new business.
- Exceed your quota targets each month.
- Maintain accuracy of your sales funnel in Salesforce, and communicate regular updates with team members and leadership on your sales pipeline progress.
- Contribute positivity and knowledge during team meetings and 1:1 with colleagues each week.
- Partner proactively as needed with channel partners and team members in sales and other functional areas to support common goals in sales, service, implementation, and production.
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter.
- Extremely organized and self-motivated to hit and exceed quota.
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online webinars, and remote troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ years SaaS selling experience required with preference to professionals with experience working in or selling to Finance.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with selling to Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Sage Intacct, Acumatica, Oracle NetSuite or Blackbaud Financial Edge clients is a plus.
- Group term life/Short-term disability/Long-term disability
- 401(k) program
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform Business Spend & Document Management