Enterprise Account Executive
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) leader enabling businesses to create profitable customer relationships by delivering highly relevant, personalized experiences throughout the customer journey. We empower companies to strengthen existing customer relationships, create new ones through actionable insights and intelligent automation and better understand the customer at every stage of the journey. This enables businesses to accelerate demand generation, grow revenue, deliver superior customer care and increase loyalty. Our easy-to-use, intuitive platform makes customer experience easy and accessible for everyone, allowing marketing, sales and services professionals to focus on high-impact, value-adding activities that create customers for life.
SugarCRM will continue to offer a flexible workplace supporting employees interested in either working in one of our physical offices, working from home, or working from a combination of the two. Please work with your recruiter to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
SugarCRM is seeking an experienced and passionate Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for driving our growth within the enterprise segment. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams she/he has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills.
Impact You Will Make In The Role
- Be a driving force in the success of SugarCRM’s goals through consistently achieving individual quarterly sales goals.
- Navigating and negotiating complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations utilizing web conferencing.
- Develop and execute on territory plans to cultivate new opportunities and build a strong pipeline.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results.
- Execute on SugarCRM’s multi-product go-to-market strategy.
Expertise You Will Bring In
- 4+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for the on-demand/SaaS industry.
- 4+ years of experience selling into Enterprises.
- Hands-on experience selling MA/CRM/SFA/PM software is a plus.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals in a high-growth environment by closing new business, cross-selling, and upselling.
- Experience with territory development and driving outbound sales cycles.
- Managed large complex sales engagements.
- Sold into multiple business units.
- Worked with multi-product offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results.
- Excellent communication and contract negotiation skills.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's first intelligent, no-touch customer experience (CX) platform.