Cogito is seeking an experienced, technically proficient and skilled Solution Consultant, with interest in artificial intelligence-driven systems, modern voice and web technologies. As a Solution Consultant, your role will be key to working with Cogito clients to provide the best solution experience. The ideal candidate has a mix of client-facing skills and Enterprise level Network/Security/Cloud know-how. This position reports to the Director of Solution Consulting.
Solution Consultants are the primary client-facing technical resources for the Sales team. They partner with the Sales Client Directors as the key technical advisor and product advocate. The Solution Consultant must be able to articulate technology, product positioning and business value to both business and technical stakeholders; perform in-depth technical discovery and manage issues of assigned accounts through all stages of the sales process; build strong relationships with client IT management.
- Perform product demonstrations and technical solution presentations highlighting cutting edge AI application to client/prospects
- Perform technical discovery of client environment and initial technical solution design with appropriate integrations
- Identify and analyze customer requirements with discovery meetings and recommend a solution based on ease of systems and services integrations and time frames
- Respond to technical topics during the sales cycle
- Collaborates with internal teams such as Infosec and Program Management
- Gather client requirements and articulate them to Product Management
- Engages the Partner team for third party integrations
- Responds and takes lead on client RFI/RFP process
- Documents/discover client IT governance model and builds trusted partnership
- Build confidence with the client about technology solution viability and delivery for a successful contract
- 5+ years Enterprise Solution Consulting experience
- 3+ practical experience in the Contact Center industry
- VoIP, security, networking and virtualization experience
- Ability to travel 50%
- Excellent communication, client management and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Self-starter, positive attitude, energetic personality with a drive to succeed
- Willing to invest time and effort to learn new skills and techniques including high compute system utilizing AI in a developing market segment
- Flexible and able to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Working with Contact Center domain in PBX, ACD, Reporting, WFO/CallRecording, CRM
- Working with Fortune 100 Enterprise clients with Contact Center environments including Avaya, Cisco and Genesys
- Working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working with virtualized desktop environments including Citrix and/or ZenApp
- Working with Enterprise SaaS CRM integrations (i.e. Salesforce.com )
- Working with various flavors of Databases including MySQL
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your - dependents effective on date of hire; health, dental, vision, flexible spending, life insurance, disability, additional voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Competitive pay and bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- Company-paid parental leave upon hire
- Office Optional policy where Cogician’s choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogician’s anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Resource Groups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
- Computer Software Information Technology & Services
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cogito enhances employee performance, increases customer satisfaction, and improves companies’ bottom lines through AI.