Title: Account Executive, Mid-Markets
Location: Austin, Texas (Working remotely due to Covid-19)
Agility PR Solutions provides powerful yet intuitive media outreach, monitoring, and measurement solutions for today’s PR professionals and communicators. Since 2003, global clients have trusted our platform and services to help them discover journalists and influencers relevant to their business, connect with these contacts through impactful emails and press releases, monitor media coverage, and report on the results of their public relations efforts. Our innovative technology backed by deep expertise helps organizations achieve the business outcomes they need to flourish.
Agility has a rapid growth plan in place for 2021 and is recognized by software review site G2 Crowd as a top-tier PR services provider. Reviews on Glassdoor.com speak to the excellent experience candidates and employees have with Agility, and we take pride in the positive feedback that reflects our corporate culture.
Agility has staff around the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Philippines, and Headquarters in the beautiful Canadian capital city of Ottawa.
This is a lucrative opportunity for a top producer within an agile company rapidly moving up in the industry. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Executive is responsible for developing and closing B2B SaaS opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to join a young and successful team of sales and marketing executives.
To excel in this role, you must have prior success selling high-end SaaS solutions to top executives in a competitive market. You must be a proven hunter and enjoy picking up the phone to develop strong client relationships throughout a sales cycle that can last from weeks to months from initial call to close of business. You must be a self-starter who is prepared to consistently meet and exceed monthly sales targets. You thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and have strong abilities to drive and accurately forecast a healthy sales pipeline. Ideally, you have a strong interest in news, technology, communications, and media.
Training and career development is a core focus for our Sales organization. We offer an exceptional compensation package within an excellent working environment for sales professionals looking to advance their career in software sales.
- Find and develop new qualified sales opportunities.
- Immediately follow up inbound leads created via lead generation and marketing teams
- Take ownership for specific individual goals and quotas.
- Acquire and maintain extensive knowledge of Agility products and services.
- Collaborate with other sales team members, sharing best practices.
- Record sales efforts and activities information in Salesforce.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years in B2B direct sales in a SaaS environment.
- Successful lead generation and extensive cold calling experience.
- Excellent English language communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to discern customer needs, present solutions appropriately, and overcome objections in a professional and persuasive manner.
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding goals and quotas.
- Knowledge and use of key communications trends such as social networking sites.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of a role, with minimal supervision.
- Solid team-player and a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of the PR, communications, and/or media industry an asset.
- Experience in technical sales is an asset.
Application Deadline: Monday, May 24th 2021
Agility PR Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing intuitive media outreach, monitoring, and measurement solutions for PR pros. Check us out on G2Crowd.com