Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LeadsBridge is a fast-growing integration platform for digital advertising. We connect social advertising platforms (like Facebook) to any kind of business software. Leveraging ready-made and custom-made integrations, LeadsBridge builds automated workflows that allows companies to send advertising data (leads, audience, and conversions) to their CRM or destination of choice.
With thousands of customers spanning the globe across industries, LeadsBridge, a recently acquired ActiveProspect business, represents the first step into expanding an already rapidly growing customer base internationally. Joining forces with ActiveProspect accelerates our combined mission to make consent-based marketing the BEST channel for customer acquisition across the world.
LeadsBridge (An ActiveProspect business) is looking for a superstar Technical Sales Development Representative to launch outreach in the US. You will be the first SDR as part of the new US Sales team that will boost our expansion in the country, prospecting for new customers. You will qualify leads by email, social media, prospecting tools, and other channels. Leveraging your tech skills: knowledge of API, HTTP Request, HTML forms documentation, you quickly qualify leads to create new sales opportunities for Sales Directors to follow up. This role will report to the Manager of SDRs.
It’s a plus if you have experience in online advertising within these industries: telco, automotive, education, retail, banking, insurance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Qualify inbound leads by prospecting tools, social media, chatbot, and new channels you find effective to generate new sales opportunities.
- Schedule qualified leads for Sales Director to follow-up, partnering closely with SD team to ensure qualifying leads convert into customers by getting them timely.
- Contribute to designing the outreach strategy.
- Identify and solve integrations’ requests, together with our Solution Engineer team.
- Log information and sales activities to provide full context and insights for Account Executives.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales, improve customer experience and impact our product releases.
- Creatively write communications templates to target prospects.
- Look for information in our knowledge base tool to answer requests that will help qualify new opportunities and contribute to enhancing the sales knowledge base.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches within the online digital marketing industry.
Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience as SDR within a tech company.
- Demonstrated success as SDR in a fast-growing environment: consistent track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent in qualifying leads, both in inbound and outbound, you quickly investigate needs to determine good customer fits for SDs to follow up.
- Experience in online advertising, knowledge of digital marketing platforms such Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Technical understanding of SOAP/REST technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM software, ERP, digital marketing tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively.
- Competitive self-starter with a team player approach, you’re able to hit the ground running on day #1. You gather and share information with teammates, working collaboratively and effectively with teams across different countries and time zones.
- Minimum English level C1
Benefits and Perks
- A remote-friendly culture with company retreats and team building events
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Health, dental, vision
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
- Marketing & Advertising Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering Consent-Based Marketing.