CentralReach is the #1 provider of SaaS software solutions for autism care. Trusted by more than 115,000 users, we enable therapy providers, educators, and employers to scale the way they deliver Applied Behavior Analysis therapy with innovative technology, market-leading industry expertise, and world-class customer satisfaction.
As an Account Executive, you will work with our Behaviorsoft product running demos, transitioning them to trials and ultimately converted to closed business for CentralReach. You'll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies operate in the ABA space. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for helping clients solve real problems by diving deep into the CentralReach platform and leveraging your subject matter expertise to support the sales team.
We understand the advantages to working from home, and we also believe in the power of people and connections, which is why we proudly offer a hybrid work culture. This position is hybrid with two days per week on-site at our state-of-the-art office in Holmdel, NJ.
- This role is 100% inbound leads
- Drive the full sales cycle, continuously seeking creative strategies while leveraging our proven formula to attain new business
- Develop a deep expertise of the Behaviorsoft platform, this will include the ability to provide product demonstrations to clients and prospects
- Collaborate with internal teams on ensuring prospects success during the trial phase
- Maintain accurate notes and feedback in Salesforce regarding customer input both wins and losses
- Clearly understand the business challenges created by the technical requirements the client faces
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals leveraging a robust sales tech stack including
- Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Gong
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven success in a highly transactional, fast-moving sales cycle
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a consultative SaaS sales role and a track record of exceeding quota
- Experience with Salesforce
- You have an extreme hunger to be successful and do whatever it takes to win
- You have thrived in a startup or similar environment where the only constant is change
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
- You’re naturally curious and invest time and energy into learning more about the sales process, your prospects, and the solutions you’re selling
- You hustle! Preparedness doesn’t slow you down
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins in 2012 when the company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, decided there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EMR and practice management platform.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.