Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific sales geo-territory. This will include managing a territory's deal cycles from generation through to close, and it will include strategizing with the Sales Development Representatives and Solution Consultants assigned to that territory. You will be the primary contact and have the responsibilities of demoing Outreach's platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing a plan that will lead to hitting your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
Your Daily Adventures
- Build and manage an enterprise territory plan
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Learn and demonstrate the Outreach platform to new prospective customers
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Negotiate contracts
- Once landed successfully expand to other divisions within the company
- Live and breathe the corporate values fueling our success and make us who we are
- 8 years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above $250k
- 3+ years of experience selling into the Financial Services Industry
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Expert level pipeline management
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make Your Team a Revenue-Driving Machine