Ascentis Human Capital Management Software
Philadelphia, PA, USA
The Ascentis Account Executive team is made up of dedicated sales professionals who came to Ascentis because they wanted something different than the big box experience. They wanted to be more than a number and make a true impact in their organization. As an Account Executive you are responsible for driving sales initiatives into an assigned geographic territory. Centered around our cultural norms, you will work in a fast-paced, innovative team environment where you are empowered to sell Ascentis solutions to achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales quota and business targets. Our Account Executives have a huge impact on the growth of our organization and their contribution creates a ripple effect that helps propel Ascentis forward in the marketplace.
What is a day in the life of an Account Executive?
- Manage sales opportunities through account prospecting (you love the hunt), lead qualification, opportunity management, forecasting, resource allocation, and account strategy
- Deliver corporate presentations and demonstrations via the web to mid and senior-level business owners and executives
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account to effectively manage your territory
- Participate in the development, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition primarily via telephone and web contact
- Collaborate with the broader account team (Business Development, Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Account Management).
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- 4+ years of successful direct sales experience in SaaS, HCM or on-demand application software
- Average size of deals closed for past 2 years >$50K
- You have met your monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives at least 3 out of the last 4 years
- HCM or WFM sales experience a plus
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business in a competitive market
- Ability to build rapport, establishing trust and credibility through a consultative approach and balance assertive sales follow-up
- Strong self-starter with the desire and flexibility to operate in a fast-paced quickly changing environment; a fast learner and open to creative business ideas; a natural-born leader and pioneer willing to explore new markets and ideas
- You’re a great teammate and have a positive and professional outlook. We win as a team and lose as a team. You share ideas and help push the organization forward.
- Marketing & Advertising Information Technology & Services Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Offering easy-to-use human capital management, HRIS, timekeeping, payroll, talent management, and recruiting solutions.