Technical Consultant (Philadelphia)
Philadelphia, PA, USA
As a Technical Consultant, your mission is to design, configure, and deploy Planisware solutions at client organizations. Working as part of a team, you will interact regularly with clients to learn their internal processes and understand the needs of their organization.
As you gain experience, you will take begin to take direct responsibility for critical aspects of the implementation. You will be able to apply your past experience and understanding of Planisware's capabilities to transform business requirements first into a comprehensive system design and then into a functional, high-quality implementation of the Planisware solution.
As a Technical Consultant:
- You will be part of a project team, learning directly from experienced consultants and participating in key meetings. You will be assigned an individual mentor, who will help you as you progress in your career with Planisware.
- You will configure, test, deploy, and support Planisware applications for client organizations.
- You will become deeply familiar with the business needs and processes of clients. As you become more skilled at understanding business needs and applying Planisware capabilities, you will be able to propose solutions that both meet requirements and facilitate the client's long-term success.
- BA or BS degree with 2 to 5 years of experience preferred
- Computer programming experience (object-oriented preferred)
- Willing to travel (US & International)
- Quick learner, efficient multi-tasker, and team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Interest in Pharmaceutical/Biotech/NPD industries
- Working knowledge of database management and/or Linux
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of portfolio and/or project management
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Up to 4 months maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- FSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowances
- Company annual kick-off trip
- Quarterly events/monthly happy hour
- Company charitable donation match
- Community outreach
- Tuition assistance program
- Graduate program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get Innovation to Market