Account Executive, West
Los Angeles, CA, USA
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Account Executive, West
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the Western United States.
What you will do
As part of continued growth Kinaxis is expanding its European presence and offers a unique combination to contribute and opportunities of a growing business with the benefits of an established client base located within the region, top-quartile referenced product portfolio along with company stability and resources to deliver and execute its growth strategy.
- Leads efforts for identifying opportunities and growing revenue and new name accounts in North America, West.
- Working with Kinaxis senior management to develop the relevant account strategies and engagements to drive pipeline growth and close deals within agreed timelines
- Highly credible and able to demonstrate understanding of the relevant client operations and strategies and linking them to the relevant solutions and high-value propositions that go beyond just technology
- Team player who is able to work and help ensure delivery of client sales propositions
- Establishing and maintaining high-level, executive relationships with New Name Accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships (direct and reseller).
- Qualifying prospects according to Kinaxis’ capabilities and applicability.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and relevant reporting based upon realistic close timelines.
- Communicating product improvements and recommendations that originate in the field.
- Fluency in English, plus one additional European language is required.
What we are looking for
- +8 years experience in selling strategic, enterprise-level mission-critical solutions (SCM, ERP, BI)
- Sales experience in High Tech Electronics, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and similar manufacturing-oriented industries with the ability to ultimately lead the sales for a particular industry vertical
- Degree qualified with industry and SCM/SCP experience preferred
- Highly motivated who has achieved or exceeded sales quota in new or emerging markets with leading and of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Name Accounts
- Experience working complex deals
- Ability to penetrate and sell to executive-level decision-makers
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Demand Management, Finance, IT)
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case-driven sales methodology experience.
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Ability to travel as required
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis website at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/ .
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org .Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development Supply Chain
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Know sooner. Act faster.