This job is no longer accepting applications.
Where do you fit?
SugarCRM is seeking you to join our team as a Senior Solution Consultant to support the Westcoast Sales team. You love being a customer-facing, hands-on technologist and are passionate about supporting the continuous growth across North America.
Using extensive market-based knowledge about CRM, Customer Service and Marketing business applications, combined with an in-depth understanding of SugarCRM’s software-platform architecture and capabilities, you are responsible for determining customer business objectives, discovery process, scoping and presenting the product vision. You will take ownership of the solution/technical aspects of a sales cycle and demonstrates how SugarCRM functionality can leverage positive business outcomes. In this role, you are the resident SugarCRM expert for both our internal and extended (reseller/partner) sales teams. This is a hands-on role and requires very strong customer interaction skills, presentation skills, an excellent understanding of a wide range of enterprise software solutions, understanding how to integrate these applications and the ability to work closely with internal and extended sales teams and professional service engineering teams.
Impact You Will Make In The Role
- Support and enable Sugar reseller channel partners in being knowledgeable and capable in the SugarCRM application and as a platform for business solutions
- Lead the pre-sale aspects of the sales cycle, including initial discovery, requirements analysis, high-level solution design and the transition to the appropriate implementation and delivery services teams
- Effectively communicate, often thru demonstration, SugarCRM’s value as a solution to prospective customers
- Participate as a member of RFP and Tender response teams by creating the product, technical architecture, proposed application solution and delivery methodology sections
- Provide product application support to SugarCRM inside, channel and direct sales teams
- Act as a strategist for the SugarCRM application platform – identify functional capabilities with customer business objectives
- Promote the understanding of general CRM best practices, and advocate for SugarCRM’s extensibility
- Provide expertise to identify and translate business requirements into a business platform vision
- Speak at trade conferences
- Support product marketing and promotion inside and outside the organization
- Develop and maintain assigned partner relationships
- Assist Marketing and Sales with the maintenance of current sales support materials, tools (e.g. demonstration tool kits) and selling documents
- Working with the SugarCRM Training department, support sales/demo training for selected business partners
Expertise You Will Bring In
- 5 + years experience in pre-sales or similar role
- 3+ years of Customer Service software experience
- 3 + Customer Relationship Management experience
- SaaS solution sales and configuration experience
- Proven track record of successful pre-sales engagements
- Good knowledge of enterprise business applications
- A general understanding of technical systems architecture, stacks and platforms
- Familiarity with RFP and Tender best practices
- An ability to interact with C-level customer executives
- Exceptional presentation and demonstration skill, including good objection-handling skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Possess a strong sense of teamwork, integrity, excellent self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Outstanding planning and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and successfully deliver just-in-time responses
- Ability to work with local and remote teams across different time-zones
- Ability to travel (Up to 50%)
- BS / BA in relevant area
Nice To Have But Not Required Skills
- Marketing Automation
- Business Analytics
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's first intelligent, no-touch customer experience (CX) platform.