Enterprise Account Executive (CA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thycotic is a global leader in Privileged Access Management, a critical layer of IT security that protects an organization’s data, devices and code across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments. Recognized as a leader by every major industry analyst group, our modern cloud-ready PAM solutions dramatically reduce the complexity and cost of securing privileged access, providing more value and higher adoption than any alternative. Thycotic is trusted by over 12,500 leading organizations around the globe including 25% of the Fortune 100.
The Enterprise Account Executive manages the full sales cycle to organizations with IT security needs. Identify prospects within Fortune 1000 organizations, understand their challenges and highlight how Thycotic solutions will enhance and simplify their IT security efforts. Close deals and get our award-winning product suite into the hands of IT Admins across the identified region.
Based in a specific geographic area, the candidate may be required to work from a remote home office and travel approximately 30-40% throughout the assigned territory. This role will report to the Regional Sales Director or the Regional Vice President of Sales for the assigned region.
- Prospect to and create contacts within Named Accounts in a geographic region.
- Proactively pursue existing leads who have expressed interest in our services.
- Collaborate with and engage the right Thycotic technical experts to provide an accurate and compelling story on our products’ strengths and capabilities to win deals.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets.
- Maintain an accurate forecast of sales pipeline.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with Channel partners.
- 3-5 years as an Enterprise software sales executive selling to the Fortune 1000 corporate IT audience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience cultivating and controlling complex sales cycles with audiences of multiple stakeholders in Enterprise organizations.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing six figure+ transactions.
- Established book of business in territory, a plus.
- Ability to conduct both executive-level presentations and high-level technical presentations.
- Experience selling cybersecurity solutions preferred.
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Computer & Network Security
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PAM Cloud Leader - cybersecurity that's good for people and good for business.