Senior Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform and we are looking for “A-Player” sales professionals to join our top-performing enterprise sales team. We are committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
Dynamic Signal is transforming the way large enterprises across the globe communicate with their employees. With 30% of the Fortune 500 using Dynamic Signal today, our Enterprise Sales team understands how to help large organizations solve their complex employee communication challenges. We are looking for a proven solution seller that understands how to run a complex, high-value sales cycle!
- Become a trusted resource and industry-leading solution seller in the Dynamic Signal platform and services offering.
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships with VP and C-Level executives within Fortune 500 accounts.
- Develop plans and provide strategic direction to a cross-functional team of peers in professional services, solutions consulting, managed services, and other key individuals involved in each sales engagement.
- Drive complex transactions to closure involving multiple stakeholders in I.T., Human Resources, Communications, Finance, Procurement, and Executive-Level decision-makers.
- Develop and maintain diligent prospecting processes to uncover new opportunities. You will create a territory plan with your SDR to generate a strong funnel of prospects and ongoing pipeline.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and positioning within a competitive landscape.
- Manage, forecast, and accurately report a healthy pipeline of sales activity, and opportunities within SFDC.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience selling SaaS products to large F500 enterprises.
- Demonstrated track record of success obtaining and exceeding quota and performing in the top 10% of your peers.
- Positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ability to execute complex deals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to successfully develop and manage executive level & C-suite relationships.
- Skilled in presenting value-based business presentations to executive & C-suite audiences.
- Experience in navigating and managing the technical and legal phases of each sales cycle and the political nuances of large organizations.
- Experience developing strong territory plans and quarterly reviews to create and close new business in an assigned territory.
- Success prospecting, engaging, and acquiring “net new” enterprise-level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to provide leadership and continuity across multiple departments and easily relate ideas to others.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best.