Sales Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SharpSpring is a Gainesville-bred, cloud-based automation technology platform for marketing agencies and small- to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) that rivals top competitors with its features, functionalities, and performance. We pride ourselves in knowing that our product is powerful, affordable, and accessible for everyone.
SharpSpring is searching for highly-motivated, tech-savvy B2B sales professionals to join our high performance sales team. As an Account Executive (or a Director of Partnerships, as we’d call you around here) on our dynamic, international Sales team, your role will be focused on converting qualified, new-business leads by presenting the core features and benefits of our Revenue Growth platform through virtual video demonstrations.
Do you enjoy a high-paced, high-performance environment with significant upside for success? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your skills, your career, and your bank account as a B2B, SaaS sales professional? Are you the type of person that while reading this has already come up with 5 ways we could have written this job description better to attract more qualified candidates? If any of these sound like you, let’s talk.
Our sales pod structure provides you with the unique opportunity to directly influence the health of your lead flow pipeline collaboratively with a high performance team. We offer a base salary plus an unlimited commission structure that could easily lead to six-figure on-target earnings within your first year.
Sound intriguing? Reach out and we will get you scheduled for an interview.
- Reports to the VP of Sales
- Effectively engage with prospects and their internal stakeholders to close new business
- Develop, manage and grow a pipeline of engaged prospects
- Diagnose pain points and prescribe relevant solutions
- Conduct compelling, tailored product demonstrations focused on value selling
- Take control of the sales process and lead prospects through the journey to becoming a customer
- Work closely with BDRs to build a robust, sustainable lead flow
- Consistently follow up with timely, relevant and engaging prospect communication
- Seamlessly handoff new sales to onboarding
- Cultivate and maintain a deep understanding of the SharpSpring platform, the market, and the competition
- Meet and exceed performance metrics regarding new business closed
- Work collaboratively with other departments to execute new sales strategies as the company introduces product enhancements and/or releases new product features
- Stay current on news, issues, and changes with the SharpSpring platform that could affect prospects
- You are an extremely organized self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You have superior communication skills.
- You have strong closing skills.
- You are confident giving sales presentations in-person or on video conference.
- You have proven experience building rapport with and managing business accounts.
- You are comfortable interacting with C-Level management.
- You are tech-savvy and eager to convey the benefits of SharpSpring to prospects globally.
- You have superb story-telling abilities.
- You have a general understanding of inbound marketing techniques and tactics.
- Familiar with the needs and structure of marketing agencies a plus
- Knowledge of CRM software a plus
- SaaS selling experience is a bonus
- Ability to accurately add up all the pluses and bonuses is a plus and a bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Marketing & Sales Automation: Powerful. Affordable. For Everyone.