MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com.
The Solutions Consultant role will be responsible for working with Regional Account Executives, Regional Account Associates and Customer Success Representatives to provide needed product sales support to successfully close business. The Solutions Consultant will work with the Regional Account Executives, Regional Account Associates and Customer Success Representatives to research and understand the needs of the customers in the Life Sciences and ISO regulated industries. They will have in-depth knowledge of medical device, pharmaceuticals, blood and biologics, ISO, etc. compliance issues and processes and know-how to speak to the various stakeholders in these industries, addressing their pains and defining the overall technical and business solution. This person will lead internal technical resources to prepare and deliver compelling demonstrations and presentations. This person will be responsible to answer in-depth customer questions and inquires related to system and database infrastructure, processes and business models.
- Support Sales efforts to win business from new and existing customers
- Be able to configure and demonstrate in-depth product functionality per prospect requirements
- Understand and be able to present how MasterControl can be used throughout all applicable aspects of a customer's business
- Support the response to Requests for Information and applicable sections of Requests for Proposals
- Assist Services through creation, where applicable, of proof of concept process forms and completion of Request for Estimate sections pertinent to forms development as part of business process design and optimization
- Provide training demos as part of trial site set up for customers and prospects
- Support Marketing needs for technical demonstrations
- Own the configuration and updating of the sales demo database
- Provide training for Regional Account Executives, Regional Account Associates and Customer Success Representatives when needed
- Professional and interpersonal skills required to develop and foster positive relationships
- Proficient using web-based applications and MS Office products
- IT background with database (SQL) knowledge preferred
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Life sciences and/or ISO regulated industry expertise
- Demonstration skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to function and think under pressure and to articulate and solve complex problems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Up to 50% travel required
Education and Training
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management and Quality Processes related to the Life Sciences and ISO regulated Industries related to product development and commercialization processes, including the issues involved in complying with FDA regulations and ISO standards
- BA or BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Certification in ISO, ASQ, ISPE or other Quality-focused areas is preferred
- Experience working in a life-sciences or ISO regulated industry preferred
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone, and in e-mail.
- Bending, stooping and lifting are integral aspects of this position.
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. In fact, hiring Exceptional Teams is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated, and collaborative individuals. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We work hard to develop and challenge our employees' skillsets, recognize their contributions, encourage professional development, and offer a one-of-a-kind culture. This is why we say #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
Here Are Some Of The Benefits MasterControl Employees Enjoy
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous PTO packages that increase with tenure
- Schedule flexibility
- Fitness clubs (you get paid to have fun and be active!)
- Company parties and employee recognition programs
- Wellness programs (free Fitbit, gym membership and athletic shoe reimbursements, etc.)
- Onsite physician and massage therapist
- Innovation center and gaming rooms at the office
- Dental/vision plans
- Employer-paid life insurance policy
- Much, much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Home to the best team on the planet, dedicated to building cloud-based solutions that help companies improve quality.