Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
PeopleGuru is looking for motivated individuals with a talent for new business-to-business (B2B) development to fill our Sales Development Representative (SDR) position. This position is responsible for generating qualified sales leads for the Regional Sales team.
This role will generate new business opportunities by following proven sales processes to prospect business accounts and follow processes for inbound lead qualification. This person will focus on identifying and researching lists of companies to target, and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with various positions within companies about their HR Technology and solutions for workforce management. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the organization. You will need to be in the Tampa Bay area to be considered for this position. There is not an option to work remote or pay for relocation.
- Proactively pursue and qualify sales leads via telesales and email marketing
- Conduct a needs assessment and determine client requirements and expectations in order to pass qualified sales opportunities onto the Enterprise Sales team.
- Generate new business leads by providing some basic product information in a timely manner
- Vet leads based on sales and marketing-determined criteria and pass in a timely fashion to Enterprise Sales team
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the team
- Effectively communicate with Enterprise Sales team and schedule calls, webinars, and appointments with qualified leads for them
- Strategize with top-producing sales leaders
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Candidates should have one of the following: Software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- 1+ years sales or related market/business experience
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Ability to thrive in a team-selling environment
- Ability to develop sales relationships with clients and solicit referrals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails
- High level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Enjoy phone interaction with professional clients
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Candidates must be energetic, eager to learn, and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- CRM Experience a plus
- Prior telesales or call center experience a plus
Job Types: Entry-Level, Full-time position
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Love HR Again