Chicago, IL, USA
Are you ready to change the world of Procurement Analytics?
We are one of the fastest growing procurement software companies in the Americas and Europe and have managed to accomplish that in a profitable, self-financed manner. We bring tangible value to our multinational customers such as Levi’s, Carlsberg, GoDaddy and Schindler. We kept growing even during these hard times and want to grow more. We feel that we have just scratched the surface and want to have a bigger impact on the market.
As part of our growth, we are now looking for a Solution Consultant, to join our team in Chicago. We have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with customers and helping them solve complex procurement analytics related problems. We possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new as well as a drive to get things done. We do value getting the work done – but also relaxing after.
Come and shape the future of Procurement Analytics with us!
As a Solution Consultant, you would
- With your team members and together with the customers develop an understanding of our customers’ procurement analytics needs
- Design Sievo applications together with the rest of the Sievo team to match those needs and configure the applications, be it a demo, proof-of-concept or a full implementation
- Facilitate and run customer meetings and workshops in North and South Americas
- Get your hands dirty in SQL databases, QlikSense and work with the Sievo application tools
- Train our customers and partners in using the Sievo solutions
- Work in cross-functional teams to develop our product and create cutting edge analytical solutions
- Further develop our working methods with our partners as well as internally with the Sievo Professional Services team
- Participate in different stages of the sales process as a solution expert and be a part of the Sievo team in sales meetings
- Seek opportunities to add value for our customers and grow the Sievo’s business by keeping up a dialogue with our customer’s super users and C-level key contacts
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo
What we are looking for from you
- Previous experience on procurement domain or understanding the basics of supply chain management
- Analytical mindset and ability to work with large data sets
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality and pro-activeness on everything you do
- Customer-first attitude and ability to travel
- Ability to work with technologies such as QlikSense as well as SQL
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English. Other language skills are appreciated and extra points for fluent Spanish
- Consulting experience is seen as a plus
We offer you
- Young, international and fast-moving work environment
- Office in River North Chicago
- Ability to work with high profile executives from Fortune 500 companies and with our top tier consulting partners
- Open and honest Nordic working culture with a possibility for 4 weeks summer vacation
- Training boot camps in our global HQ in Finland
- Close cooperation and support from your fellow Sievonians – local and overseas
- An environment that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn more
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
Apply now by providing your application and CV through our recruitment system by May 9th.
You can read more about Sievo at www.sievo.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Procurement Analytics Powered by AI