San Diego, CA, USA
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Manager, North American Sales
The Measurabl Account Executive builds and manages partnerships with our prospective clients to help them expand their investment-grade sustainability data for corporate disclosure and transparency.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
The essential functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to understand the unique business challenges and goals of prospective clients
- Develop and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations via online web conferencing tools
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads or demo requests into paid customers
- Manage the full sales cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Prepare quotes and pricing proposals for prospective clients.
- Partner with our Legal Department to review and redline contracts.
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure a smooth client handoff experience and participate in client onboarding calls as needed
Education & Experience
We have identified the following programs, experience, and knowledge that have helped others find success in this role at Measurabl. We understand though that knowledge comes from many forms of learning and experiences. Above all, we consider a person’s potential impact in the role and value their unique path to this point in their career.
- Highschool diploma or GED
- One to three years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization, with a track record of top performance
- A combination of professional or educational experience (whether formal or informal) that affords you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities above
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s most widely adopted #ESG data management solution for commercial real estate. Start measuring what matters.