This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales Executive is the “quarterback“ of the sales cycle, and we are looking for superstars to grow our World Class team. We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to help grow Addepar to be the financial platform for the Finance Industry. The Sales Executive will be responsible for growing new ARR for large RIAs’ & Multi-Family Offices.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the named accounts within the assigned territory
- Manage lead qualification and convert opportunities
- Accurate management of pipeline in CRM for forecasting
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory (40-50% travel) (Covid era exempt)
- Ability to delegate responsibilities appropriately with other members of the organization to close large complex accounts
Knowledge & Skills
- 4+ years experience in software sales
- Experience selling SaaS products into the wealth management or the finance industry
- Proven record of achieving quotas
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web-based conferencing tools such as Zoom etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry.