Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Set appointments and source sales opportunities with decision-makers at retail brands—prospect (call, email, social, and more), qualify leads, run discovery calls, give demos, and hand over sales-ready leads to the Account Executives.
Gain B2B sales experience in enterprise software—this position lays the foundation for a successful career with growth opportunities at the company for a candidate, one who is coachable, hardworking, curious, and able to crush their KPIs.
- Secure and set up meetings and calls with prospective customers
- Manage strategic outreach through cold calls, emails, and direct mail campaigns
- Establish relationships with leading retail brands to drive top of funnel opportunities
- Qualify net-new prospects and leads generated from Marketing and Sales campaigns, programs, and activities
- Serve as the first point of contact for qualifying and following up with inbound leads
- Run discovery calls and demos with prospects
- Drive attendance to NewStore company events; secure meetings with key prospects at tradeshows and conferences
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services; proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Work to develop new and effective tactics, campaigns to reach target accounts
- Report to the Director of Marketing, who runs Inside Sales at NewStore on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 1-2 years of technology sales experience
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills; negotiation experience a plus
- Enjoys the thrill of the “hunt”
- A well-developed sense of self-accountability, motivation, and ambition
- Technology and business savvy
- Understand sales performance metrics and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling)
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Drift, etc.
- Familiarity with Google and MS Suite, Outreach, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Let's bring the joy back to retail.