This job is no longer accepting applications.
Idera is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our growing sales team in our Houston office. The individual will be responsible for selling database management products under the Idera portfolio. Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Identify new sales opportunities using enabled qualifying skills and tactics supported by a structured sales process
- Generate revenue from new and existing customers in assigned territory
- Establish and maintain good rapport and customer support to existing customers
- Provide continuous verbal and written updates on forecast, opportunity pipeline and territory plan
- Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Possess thorough knowledge of company and products/services
- Be able to present the value proposition to all levels within the organization
- Qualify a high volume of prospects in and out of the opportunity pipeline
- BA/BS degree is a must
- 1-3 years of relevant sales/ business development experience preferably in software sales
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively and to sell to a technical solution
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization and teamwork
- Desire to work from a central location with emphasis on selling through the phone
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled and Other Protected Groups
- Computer Software
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping IT professionals efficiently manage their databases.