This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role: Account Executive
Location: Location: Minneapolis, MN, Burlington, MA or Louisville, CO
Perforce Software is looking for Account Executives who have proven experience selling to (Developer Communities, VP and C-level executives) to help grow our footprint into large, complex accounts. The AE will work within a team of sales professionals, including technical sales staff and professional service engineers, to promote Perforce products and services with the goal of closing new business and expanding sales within the existing customer base. If you have a passion for complex problem solving and identifying unique opportunities to enable both small and large organizations to improve and expand their capabilities, then we want to talk to you!
- Become an expert on Perforce software solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer needs and requirements to identify, uncover, and develop new account opportunities utilizing solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle to include: Identifying revenue growth opportunities, building relationships with key stakeholders, complex negotiation and completing post sale customer review. And managing ongoing relationships
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional product offerings to help customers maximize the value from Perforce solutions.
- Responsible for driving net new business and increasing net new logos through prospecting activities and selling to new accounts.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Engineering, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Support) to efficiently navigate complex, executive level sales cycles.
- Focused on building relationships with existing customers to expand our license count and add new products from our portfolio into our accounts.
- Demonstrates our products and tailor messages for buyers
- Drives market and product feedback through to Development and Product Management.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts, clear visibility on sales opportunities and revenue performance by actively and accurately managing your pipeline of opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of direct enterprise sales experience, preferably in a SaaS/software environment
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in a software environment
- Worked for and/or sold into Software required, Developer Tools preferred.
- Proven top performer (consistently overachieves quota) selling into the Fortune 1000
- Experience selling directly into complex enterprise environments
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), DevOps or Agile Development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills exhibited with internal and external clients.
- Ability to understand new products and technology with the ability to articulate their value-add.
- Excellent presentation skills in person and virtually.
- Strong time management skills
- Proactive territory management, prospecting and “trailblazing”
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.