Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound leads and targeting accounts utilizing outbound tactics to drive qualified opportunities for sales. BDRs will leverage internal technology to research accounts and contacts, deploy 1to1 communications to prospects, and qualify prospects at accounts.
What You'll Be Doing
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Partner with sales reps to prioritize accounts to target and prospecting efforts Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Establish and build rapport with all levels of decision makers
- Nurture accounts through email, calling, social media and other channels
- Remain knowledgeable on product and industry trends and updates
- Track and maintain all data within CRM system
Experience We're Looking For
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have drive, flexibility, willingness to learn, and sales aptitude
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Highly motivated, results oriented
- Ability to learn new software quickly and become a power user
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements
- Other core competencies will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Four-year degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Estimated pay range
This range is estimated for Business Development Representative jobs in Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area at similar companies. Actual pay may be different. Provide feedback
Base pay range
$31,000/yr - $62,000/yr
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy. Personalized. Smart.