Cleveland Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Cleveland, OH, USA
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is continuing to scale a world-class Sales Development Team to help expand our customer portfolio. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and setting new customers demos for the Senior Sales Team to close.
As a Sales Development Representative at BrightEdge, you will develop search engine marketing knowledge through mentor-ship and our sales training program. All of our SDR’s are on a defined promotional track to an Account Executive position.
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Complete advanced sales and SEO certifications
- Empower and assist leading Fortune 1000 companies with SEO technology
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the BrightEdge technology, industry trends, and competition
What It Takes To Be Successful
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Annual trip for all sales team members to the BrightEdge Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training at our HQ in Silicon Valley
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- 401k and Financial Advising
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.
The continuous innovation of our product is supported by what we believe to be our most valuable assets our people. Our employees are industry experts at the forefront of digital transformation. Come join us and help us share the future of SEO.Seniority Level
- Marketing & Advertising Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.