Account Executive (remote)
Cleveland, OH, USA
Who we are.
We are Digimind, a global software company that provides market intelligence and social listening solutions to our customers.
We work with 600+ of the world's top brands and agencies, including Nestle, Ford, Lenovo, Ogilvy and P&G to name a few.
We have offices in NYC, Paris, Singapore, Rabat, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Grenoble and Amsterdam.
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Account Executive to join our dynamic team. Your role will be to drive new business among some of the world's most renowned brands and organizations.
Talented and enthusiastic, you will be given the autonomy to manage sales processes from start to finish - including identifying new opportunities, introducing and demonstrating the value of Digimind's software, as well as negotiating and finalizing contracts of all sizes.
With adequate training and resources, and a positive, professional attitude - you will quickly help grow our business by developing a strong portfolio of accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving new business by forging relationships and managing sales cycles from start to finish
- Identifying new business opportunities, as well as building value by conducting high level, consultative software demonstrations and negotiations
- Become an expert in Digimind’s products, as well as the Social Media Analytics industry
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective clients
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunities and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Attend networking events and conferences to develop contacts
What you bring.
- College/Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Experience selling software as a service (SaaS) is preferred, although not necessary
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Strong communications, analytics, and listening skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Ambitious, energetic individual who can contribute to a strong team culture
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.)
What we offer.
- Competitive compensation package with base salary, plus aggressive commision and bonus structure, based on monthly, quarterly and yearly objectives
- Full health, vision and dental coverage, 401k
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, high energy and fast-paced, based remotely in the US
Open to remote work
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help our clients understand the world as it is. Global leader in social listening and market intelligence solutions.