Business Development Representative (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
We are Digimind, a global software company that provides social media listening and market intelligence solutions to our customers.
We work with 600+ of the world's top brands and agencies, including Nestle, Ford, Lenovo, Ogilvy and P&G to name a few.
We have offices in NYC, Paris, Singapore, Rabat, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Grenoble and Amsterdam.
What we are looking for:
In support of our growth, Digimind is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our dynamic team in North America.
Reporting directly to the head of sales you will have the global mission of building and managing your own sales pipeline in order to expand the company’s
Key responsibilities include:
- Research and identify key accounts in particular industries
- Proactively build a portfolio of leads
- Contact prospective clients through cold calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Qualify leads as sales opportunity
- Book technical product demos to qualified prospects
- Attend networking events and online conferences to develop contacts
- Build industry knowledge by staying up to date with digital intelligence strategies & best practices including brand reputation, consumer insights, market trends competitive intelligence and influencer marketing strategy
What you bring:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a BDR role, driving KPIs and daily activity
- Experience in building, implementing and developing a strategic outbound lead generation and cold call / email strategy
- Relevant experience in a hands-on lead generation role (preferably in Social Media SaaS, but not mandatory)
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets
- Hunger for developing new business opportunities
- Desire to coach and develop others around you
- High energy, results-oriented and self-motivated team player
- “Can-do attitude” - not to see problems, only solutions
- Strong communications skills - both verbal and written
- Experience with social media in a professional setting is desirable (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with base salary, plus aggressive commision and bonus structure, based on monthly, quarterly and yearly objectives
- Full health, vision and dental coverage, 401k
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, high energy and fast-paced, based remotely in the US
- Computer Software
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help our clients understand the world as it is. Global leader in social listening and market intelligence solutions.