Account Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area
We are looking for a Account Development Representative to join us in our Salt Lake City office. You will be working directly with our Head of Sales, Blake Harber, to provide reliable and high-quality administrative sales support to our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service and/or sales support and have an interest in growing their career at a fast moving, VC funded startup. Ideally, you are passionate, detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, independent thinker and incredibly creative.
Take a look at this video from our CEO, Desmond Lim, sharing more about Workstream and this role!
- Daily cold calling into new potential customers from inbound and outbound sources (60 calls per day)
- Conducting discovery calls with prospects to uncover the initiatives they are working towards and finding opportunities to help impact their business using Workstream.
- Creating opportunities for account executives
- Find new ways to engage potential customers using all resources available including, Outreach, marketing, product, etc.
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in Salesforce.
- Work closely with AEs to facilitate successful trials/POCs with prospective clients
- Help establish strategic account plans to penetrate target brands such as Chick fil a, Dunkin Donuts, Wingstop, Carl’s Jr., Jack in the Box and many more.
- Work closely with marketing to provide feedback on lead sources, marketing materials, events, etc.
- Work with AE team & Manager to successfully implement new outbound strategies and cold calling techniques
- Work with growth to better identify sales opportunities based on lead sources, lead lists, etc
How to be successful in this role
We are looking for someone that can grow with our team over time. You have a scrappy, hands-on attitude to hit the ground running. You will get plenty of exposure to the leadership team (think weekly), reporting directly to one of the Department Heads.
- 1-2 years in Sales or sales supporting role; preferably with a startup or SaaS company
- Be local to the Salt Lake City area
- Full-time availability
- Hunger to grow within the role and help shape the Sales department at Workstream
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude; you dig deep and find answers; you aren't afraid to take action
What we offer
- An opportunity to be an early employee and learn from a high-class sales team;
- Full-time employees are offered comprehensive medical benefits and life insurance;
- A globally-distributed team who deeply cares about each other and shares ideas;
- A believe that productivity is measured by output and not facetime;
- Flexible, schedule with a “use it how you need it” vacation policy - we don’t believe in capping or earning hours. We trust our team to get the job done and rest/recharge as they see fit.
- Help drive the culture of Workstream as we grow!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Text recruiting and hiring tools for local businesses and restaurants.