Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for high-energy, high-performing and outgoing individuals to join our growing sales development team. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of relevant account development/inside sales experience in the SaaS space and has demonstrated an ability to go above and beyond the requirements put in front of them. They would have a proven track record in conducting deep discovery within sales organizations, and selling to various levels and functions of decision makers. Finally, the ideal candidate should be eager to advance within the Tealium organization by demonstrating an ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a rapidly growing and changing environment.
The Sales Development Representative is often the first point of contact for incoming prospects, therefore requiring a strong business acumen, and ability to respond quickly to prospect questions and objections. As the front line of the sales organization, your role will be incredibly challenging at times, however this role will give you the tools to position Tealium’s value in the marketplace, and prepare you well for advancement within the Tealium organization.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Respond to and qualify inbound marketing leads and phone inquiries regarding Tealium products
- Partner with Account Executives to create strategy for identifying opportunities within territory
- Conduct high level discovery calls with executive level prospects
- Maintain communication with prospects through educational email and phone touch points to continue their understanding of Tealium
- Research, identify, and market to prospects that would benefit from Tealium’s products/services
- Achieve your monthly discovery meeting and opportunity pipeline quotas
- Continually improve your sales skills through training and mentorship with your Account Executives
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You are motivated and determined
- You are curious and eager to learn
- You are looking to advance within a sales organization
- You are a leader and want to continue to grow as one
- You are organized and like to create a plan
YOUR FIRST 90 DAYS AT TEALIUM - 30 day
- Complete your Tealium SDR training
- Begin shadowing tenured team members to understand outreach process
- Sync with the Strategic Account Directors you support and build an understanding of your territory
- Prioritize your accounts based on strategy identified
- No quota responsibility
- Begin implementing outreach strategy and lead follow-up
- Leverage email templates and call scripts to call into your prioritized accounts
- Continue to meet with your Senior Account Executives to evaluate strategy
- Continue training through SET (Sales Enablement Training) programs
- Achieve 25-50% of your quota
- Begin leading your own team huddle meetings once every two weeks
- Have outreach cadence identified
- Achieve 50-75% of your quota
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help companies connect their data so they can better connect with their customers.