Who we are:
BigID’s data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, and unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are looking for an Account Executive who will be based in Detroit, Michigan who will be responsible for driving deals for the Mid-West market. The ideal candidate will have experience selling enterprise data or security products and understand how to sell to complex technical audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy to close new business and drive expansion growth with customers across a defined territory
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory
- Network in customer and related organizations
- Establish, access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior level decision makers
- Maintain accurate and up to date account intelligence in Salesforce, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to sales & executive leadership
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Responsible for territory quota and named accounts on the East Coast
- Direct an inside sales team and marketing to uncover opportunities in territory
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent oral and written communication, able to articulate and present well in front of technical and executive-level stakeholder
- You will have 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven-figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Prior experience selling data security
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.
- Computer & Network Security
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Actionable Data Intelligence: One Platform. Infinite Possibility.