Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative (Enterprise SaaS App)
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with Ascent Cloud, you will focus on educating prospects about the Ascent Cloud portfolio of products (Geopointe and LevelEleven), qualifying opportunities, and scheduling meetings for the Account Executives. This position is ideal for an individual with excellent sales skills, a high level of interest in enterprise software-as-a-service solutions, namely Salesforce, and someone who wants to be part of a fast-paced highly collaborative environment. We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our SDR team. This is an inside sales position working out of our Petaluma office on a daily basis.
- Manage and qualify leads
- Contact prospects via phone/email asking pertinent questions, listening and qualifying opportunities.
- Be prepared to be making 50-75 marketing qualified outbound calls daily
- Provide accurate product information and solutions based upon prospect use cases
- Schedule meetings between the qualified prospects and an Account Executive
- Updating job knowledge with sales training and by studying new product features and how they are applied to customer use cases
- Updating Salesforce to ensure the team is working with consistent and accurate information
- Utilizing SalesLoft and its outbound dialer to manage call/email cadences
- The right individual will define new responsibilities and force themselves to quickly grow within the organization. This type of work ethic and skill will be well rewarded.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience is a plus
- Entrepreneurially-minded, self-starter. What you don't have in experience, you can make up for with these traits
- Positive Attitude and Professionalism
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills are required
- Excitement and interest in the Salesforce platform and AppExchange
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is preferred, but not required
- Experience with SalesLoft or other lead qualification tools a plus
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Solutions crafted for the modern sales team.