Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WP Engine empowers everyone—from entrepreneurs to global brands—to build breakthrough digital experiences on WordPress and drive their business forward faster. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment for hardworking people who want to learn, innovate, and positively impact the lives of our customers, team members and their communities.
What Is Cool About This Job
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling WP Engine services and solutions to Enterprise customers across a wide range of industries using an engaging, customer-focused, strategic sales approach. In this role, you'll get the opportunity to engage with customers to understand and define their needs, and work with internal support resources to develop and propose practical solutions. Using a dedicated prospecting approach and strategic business development you will uncover opportunities for growth within your territory and build a robust sales pipeline. Successful Enterprise Sales Executives are adaptable and learn quickly, communicate persuasively, and apply a can-do demeanor. If you are eager to take initiative and you're focused on continuously driving business development in your territory, then we want to hear from you!
The Day to Day
- Build and manage a growing a pipeline, working with business development, WP Engine technology partners, inbound marketing leads, executive introductions, or your own network.
- Ability to be autonomous and independent, explaining the value of our platform to prospective customers. You have the awareness to utilize the sales team and solutions engineers to provide additional information to assist with closing the sale.
- Validated experience in managing a consultative sales process with validated modern sales methodologies; MEDDIC, Challenger, Etc.
- Setting up and presenting application demos for prospective clients.
- Writing quotes, proposals, and SOW's.
- Coordinating with our executive leadership team to win business.
- You understand the stages of a sale and if needed the timing to bring in the "big guns" of executives to close a deal, unless you've got it covered.
- You will present sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Minimum of six (6) years of SaaS sales experience with a successful track record of exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Experience in selling to agencies and brands within the marketing technology landscape is helpful.
- Experience selling software and/or solutions to brand marketing leaders and agency technologists.
- You're a natural on the phone. You have shown ability in leading a high volume of sales activity via the telephone.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You understand that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means that we win when they do!
- You're organized, with a good attention to detail, and you can give concise reports on opportunities to company leadership.
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Flexible time off
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life and Disability Insurance (We’ve got your back)
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
# LI -JP1Seniority Level
- Marketing & Advertising Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to help customers win online.