Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative
CounterFind is a high-growth B2B SaaS platform based in Dallas, TX that helps the world’s leading sports, music & entertainment brands find and eliminate counterfeit products from online marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy and eBay, and social media sites including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. We are looking to expand our sales team to find and support our growing list of customers and brands!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your role is critical to the success of the CounterFind mission. Lead generation is your main responsibility, with a focus on CounterFind’s outbound sales strategy. The SDR is responsible for initiating and building relationships, creative and consistent outreach, and booking qualified meetings for prospects and CounterFind sales executives.
You'll spend a lot of time researching companies, emailing prospective customers, making phone calls and preparing lists. As a CounterFind SDR, you will be the first point of contact a potential new client interacts with via email and/or phone call, so we’ll be leaning on you to not only make a good first impression, but be able to communicate the prospect’s wants and needs to the CounterFind sales team.
What are we looking for?
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Gain market knowledge through researching how different organizations operate and are structured, and understanding what their pain points are that they face everyday
- Set up, schedule and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales team
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of customer and sales management
- A team player with a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask and problem solve
Due to the nature of the early stage company, the role and requirements may change from time to time.
- This is an entry-level position, so no prior sales experience is required, although we expect you to have a strong appetite for learning how to succeed in sales
- Strong skill set in Excel and PowerPoint / Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Must have the ability to work independently, but also collaboratively within a team environment
- Confidence! You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and make a call, or send a cold email
- Ability to perform effectively in high pressure situations with a strong attention to detail
What do we offer?
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment, with a work hard / play hard mentality, with the opportunity to work alongside amazing people
- A learning culture that focuses on personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary; equity and bonus incentives
- Solid health insurance including dental and vision
- Paid vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turnkey brand protection software used by the world’s leading sports, music and entertainment brands.