Solutions Integrations Consultant
Addepar is the financial operating system designed to bring common sense and ethical, data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar handles all types of assets in any currency, so investors and advisors have a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. With customizable reporting, financial managers can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. More than 500 single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations track more than $2 trillion of assets on Addepar's platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York and Salt Lake City.
Use your technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills to help our clients and partners leverage Addepar’s powerful API suite. Addepar’s Services team is looking for a leader to join as the subject matter expert in integrating Addepar with external systems.
As Solutions Integrations Consultant, you will guide partners and clients in designing and building Addepar integrations that are scalable, optimally managed, and aligned with Addepar’s business model. Additionally, you’ll enable our Sales and Marketing departments by helping them fully understand the scope and technicalities of each newly onboarded external integration. You’ll need to have a balance of broad technical experience, passion for integrations, strong organizational skills, and of the ability to identify and solve issues at the enterprise level.
- Consult with technology providers in the Addepar Partner Network, guiding them to create optimal solutions that follow best practice guidance
- Takes consultative approach in ensuring partners and clients design best in class integrations to optimize client business processes with an eye toward eliminating redundant data maintenance.
- Encourage and enable partners to upgrade their integrations to leverage the most current Addepar API routes, and expand the functionality of their offerings
- Perform and document technical evaluations of new partner integrations
- Educates Services, Sales and Marketing about integration functionality and best practices, helping to create documentation, training and enablement materials that position integrations for partners and clients to easily leverage
- Serve as an escalation point for Support personnel with respect to technical issues
- Be the go to resource for partners for integrations support, technical and business needs
- Assist clients with architecting and onboarding integrations
- Partner with the Sales, Product and Engineering to define and execute Addepar’s integrations strategy
- Teams with Engineering and Product Leaders to define and document best practices in how to integrate with Addepar
- Partner with the SRE team and Product organization to proactively monitor and service the needs of consumers.
- Escalate vendor requirements to Product and Engineering teams
- Manage all communication pertaining integrations with IT and business managers cross-departmentally
- Meticulously document work and influence others to do so as well
- Monitor usage of all third party integrations and ensure all clients are following best practices
Knowledge & Skills
- BA or BS Degree
- 8+ years experience in software implementation, technical support, or product support environment
- 3+ years experience specifically in API development, deployment or technical support
- Experience working in client / partner facing role in an agile product development environment
- Experience communicating and working cross-functionally, both internally and externally; able to get the right people involved in a timely manner to solve for partner and client needs
- Experience effectively prioritizing conflicting demands
- Experience developing documentation and training users on highly technical products/ tools
- Experience in independently analyzing and solving complex problems
- Ability to execute and debug REST API requests using Python, Postman, cURL, and similar tools
- Well-organized and self-directed individual with the highest ethical standards
- Possess collaborative decision-making abilities to forge successful partnerships across organizational boundaries and levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solution-oriented attitude
- Knowledge and experience of Investment Management or Wealth Management industry preferred
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Engineering Information Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry.