Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Reputation is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. Reputation is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch - best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle - the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine's annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2’s Summer 2020 report.
Reputation has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google, Facebook, JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these partnerships amplify Reputation's credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
The Reputation Sales Development Representative (SDR) holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Reputation so you will need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
Our successful SDRs are the Talent Pipeline that feeds our sales organization. They are the front line of the Reputation’s Sales Team, tasked with representing Reputation to effectively prospect, educate, qualify, develop target accounts and qualify leads.
Our SDR's are high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change hats on the fly. In this highly prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment.
- Articulate the Reputation business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Work closely with the nationwide enterprise outside sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts.
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
- Proactively prospect leads and qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus).
- Good working knowledge of the Internet and social media and its influence on business today.
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive sales environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Articulate with strong business acumen.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM.
More On Reputation
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Global Companies Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, And More Use Our Platform To
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better.
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Feedback fuels progress.