Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Phoenix
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 10 million professionals engage with 100,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform
BrightTALK's Phoenix office is looking for motivated individuals to join our Sales Development Team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for individuals seeking to learn and grow while taking ownership of the direction that their career will take. BrightTALK's Sales Development Team is a global group in 4 cities that not only fuels the pipelines of our Sales Executives, but also supplies professionals for promotion as we grow - a considerable amount of opportunities await the right candidates.
We are starting 2021 with promotions from the SDR team in our Phoenix Office and are looking for our next hiring class of professionals.
BrightTALK SDRs engage with prospects to uncover business needs and introduce them to BrightTALK's demand generation offering to marketing decision makers.
At BrightTALK, we invest in your career development and work with each individual to help them become leading Sales, Customer Success or Marketing professionals (depending on their interests).
- Connect with prospects using phone, social and email when responding to all inbound leads
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Create a customer-first experience that inspires our audience
- Team player who is fun, energetic and coachable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Ability to connect with people using telephone, email and online networking sites
- in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Marketing or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience a plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Proficient with MS Office or Google Docs
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous and comprehensive benefits including 100% healthcare
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in your first year at BrightTALK
- 401k matching program
- Offices located in top destination cities
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and paid volunteer time
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
- Online Media Computer Software Marketing & Advertising
- Sales Business Development Customer Service
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Learn and grow with the world's brightest professionals.